DarkFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CABAL online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cabal running crappy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beat
Beat

Cabal running crappy? Empty
PostSubject: Cabal running crappy?   Cabal running crappy? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 pm

ello my peoples.

thought i would share some new found info i discovered when trying to speed cabal up.

if you turn mutli sampeling off in the graphics part of the options you will find that you will have no more laggs in big places.

basically multi sampeling allows graphics to constantly be re-rendered which is great when your playing on your own....but when your in a spot with 5+ mobs or 10 players (pvp instance) this can cause ur graphics to struggle.

the only downside is that the graphics are not at max sharpness...not noticable unless you play fullscreen...even then unless you are a graphics noob like me you probably wouldnt even notice it.

hope this helps..it did for me Smile

B
Back to top Go down
BladerNeles
BladerNeles

PostSubject: Re: Cabal running crappy?   Cabal running crappy? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 pm

MSAA is also known as Anti Aliasing. Wich makes the edges look more sharper and natural. This hower takes up a big FPS rate, so unless u got a kickass gaming card you will notice it quite good (try run fraps to see ur fps) with new rig i run 8x msaa 60 FPS all time.
Back to top Go down
BrainSplitter
BrainSplitter

PostSubject: Re: Cabal running crappy?   Cabal running crappy? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 pm

My pc is so shitty that when i get all on lowest its even worst! goddamnit
Back to top Go down
jarfreak
jarfreak

PostSubject: Re: Cabal running crappy?   Cabal running crappy? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 pm

in addition to what beat said, u can also go to ur Nvidea and Ati hardware setup u can go there by pressing right mouse button on ur wallpaper and it should be in that list, then go to 3d Setup and turn everything down, things like Multi sampling/anti aliassing, Anistrophic Filtering, V synch, are very heavy things Nvidea mostly sets those things to ON automaticly which is very anoying, If off is not in the list, Select "Let Application decide".

Greetz
Back to top Go down
BrainSplitter
BrainSplitter

PostSubject: Re: Cabal running crappy?   Cabal running crappy? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:00 pm

jarfreak wrote:
in addition to what beat said, u can also go to ur Nvidea and Ati hardware setup u can go there by pressing right mouse button on ur wallpaper and it should be in that list, then go to 3d Setup and turn everything down, things like Multi sampling/anti aliassing, Anistrophic Filtering, V synch, are very heavy things Nvidea mostly sets those things to ON automaticly which is very anoying, If off is not in the list, Select "Let Application decide".

Greetz

Hmm,,, ye i got something like that.

Question is, if ill lower my card's performance, wont that mess up this laptops efficency even more?
Back to top Go down
BladerNeles
BladerNeles

PostSubject: Re: Cabal running crappy?   Cabal running crappy? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:49 pm

BrainSplitter wrote:
jarfreak wrote:

Greetz

Question is, if ill lower my card's performance, wont that mess up this laptops efficency even more?
The lower teh performance the lower the efficenty, thats a downside to it. I recommen to just leave it on in the ati/nvidia settings. And than lower the game performance.
Back to top Go down
jarfreak
jarfreak

PostSubject: Re: Cabal running crappy?   Cabal running crappy? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 pm

BrainSplitter wrote:
jarfreak wrote:

Greetz

the thing is, if u trun down game settings when u have Nvidea settings still on u dont realy turn it off so every graphic application on ur computer will run heavy.
Back to top Go down
BrainSplitter
BrainSplitter

PostSubject: Re: Cabal running crappy?   Cabal running crappy? EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 am

I have everything off, fact is my pc's are freaking shit:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabal running crappy?   Cabal running crappy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cabal running crappy?
Page 1 of 1