DarkFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CABAL online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beat
Beat

Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Ok i dont like to rant but here goes....

i have left DarkFury for the time being....im fedup with people bitching at each other and not letting things go...if you want someone to blame please blame Rov for my leaving, i asked him to stop else i would leave and he wouldnt...so i have gone just to prove a point.

Ireal should not be kicked either...i thought so at first but its all people being morons and not dropping the argument....and i wont come back if hes gone because it just all blown out of preportion and gotten out of hand!

if and when the guild gets its old attitude back then ill come back but until then its not fun, others have mentioned it to me before and now its time for someone to step in and say enough!

Jin im sorry dude you are a wicked guy and i love the old idea where cabal is a game and we are here to PLAY and have FUN...all of a sudden its going serious and gear orientated and that attitude sucks!!!

ill remain guildless for the time being so things can be sorted and attitudes knocked down a notch and a rain check is done.

HOPE i see you all in guild soon

Beat
Back to top Go down
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:34 am

P.S. IM bored so pls hurry and kick some asses xD
Back to top Go down
TheLonelyGuy
TheLonelyGuy

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 am

Jin won't be online anytime soon mate:P read the topic.
Back to top Go down
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 am

i think hes using another PC for the forum Very Happy as he couldnt post if its been sent off xD
Back to top Go down
xdarkbladesx

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:42 am

Beat I'll b2f with you today just for FUN hehe ;P Totally get where u r coming from man. I think the same way bout this shyt, cya back in guild soon dude ^^
Back to top Go down
BeAGentleman
BeAGentleman

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Gosh lad.

Things indeed should be oriented most to the fun part but still. It's better just to /block the people who start bitching and whining about some things.
And for the ones who go for more and better gear .. well people forget that they are pixels. But if pixels make one go berserk then it shouldn't be hard to figure what sort of person he is.

Reconsider your actions and for the haters .,.. no love for them.

While you'r there.

DO IT FOR THE LULZ !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.esposthumus.com/
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:41 pm

im back in the guild BUT my conditions still stand... and still annoyed a bit
Back to top Go down
TheLonelyGuy
TheLonelyGuy

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Beat wrote:
im back in the guild BUT my conditions still stand... and still annoyed a bit

Nah, you're not annoyed *hypnosis* Wink
Back to top Go down
Jinzorn
Admin
Jinzorn

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Sorry to hear that you concidered to leave us beat, known you for so long =/
I'd be very sad if you leave =(
Back to top Go down
http://darkfury.webmmorpg.net
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:07 am

Can we del this thread mate...I found the ignore list instead... So no need to have my crap cluttering up ur sxy forum lol
Back to top Go down
Jinzorn
Admin
Jinzorn

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:26 am

/closed
Back to top Go down
http://darkfury.webmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!   Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough people of darkfury!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1