DarkFury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CABAL online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior (The Basics)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beat
Beat

Warrior (The Basics) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Hey Guys and gals,

it has be suggested due to the amount of new warriors we have in the guild that some (being a warrior) could make a simple guide on what and what not to do....so here goes...

Why a warrior
other than Force shielders we are the next highest defence class, which means we are great tankers and with good gear we can cause havok in the damage department too, making us vital players when it comes to big dungeons and boss hunt.

Skills Required
from my own skill bank i have

Sword Skills
- Dash Lv.9
- Fury Shout Lv.20
- Cascade Break Lv.20 (After Update replace it with sword cannon Lv.20)
- Aura Barrier Lv.20
- Charge Lv.20
- Impact stab Lv.20
- Iron Skin Lv.20
- Bears Vitality Lv.20
- Wirl Wind Lv.9
- Seismic Wave Lv.18
- Spiral Doom Lv.9 (After Update replace it with Quakesword Lv.12)
- Morale Shout Lv.20
- Cats Recovery Lv.20
- Soul Blade Lv.20
- Fade step Lv.9 (more helpful than downbreaker)
- Bloody Spirit Lv.20
- Panic Cry Lv.20
- Instant Immunity Lv.20
- Heavy Slash Lv.20

Upgrade Skills
Vitality
Damage Absorb
Impact Control
Defensive Sense
Offensive Sense
Sixth Sense

Magic skills
any cannon/ Lances you want
Regeneration Lv.9
Resist intention Lv.20

Combos - The most dreaded topic
Due to the warriors slow pace high dmg skills we have a fbit of trouble causeing alot of dps (Damage Per Second), but hopefully these combos will give you an idea of what we have managed to do to get around this issue.

PVE
Seismic Wave -> Whirlwind ->Seismic Wave -> Spiral Doom

This is my current combo lined up ready for the new skill.

Siesmic Wave ->Whirlwind->Sword quake-> Rising blade (rising is just a filler while quake cools, also WW and Sq seem to link like one skill and gives constant stream of numbers)

also for ranged reasons such as TG Warriors have a cool damage combo Seismic Wave -> Quake Sword ->Seismic Wave -> Sword Cannon

This is what the Skills will look like once the update has been completed

PVP
my current combo for most classes...
Force Kick(9) ->Charge(20) ->Impact Stab(20) -> Rising shot(20) ->Heavy Slash(20) ->Sword quake(12)->Seismic Wave(18)...Whirlwind(9) if needed at the end

but feel free to play with them as i do when it come to a harder class such as FS.

STR,DEX,INT allocation
Until the auto distribute stops working stick the the guide once that stops working focus all you point to STR as this gives us warriors extra attack adn def (2 attack and 1 Defence per 5 points).

i currently have

STR - 1015 (+3 from Rune)
INT - 57
DEX - 113

this allows me to use Shineguard armour upto +7 and gives me maximum attack and def from the points.

GEAR

PVP Gear
Shadow Titanium armour Boots +6/+7, +7% sword amp (osmium at a later data if you can afford)
Shadow Titanium armour Gloves +6/+7, +7% sword amp (osmium at a later data if you can afford)
Osmium Armorsuit +6/+7, +50hp +7% Sword amp
Osmium Armorhelm of deathblow +6/+7, 20% Crit Damage, x% Crit rate craft (what ever you can afford higher the better)
Osmium Armorhelm of deathblow +6/+7, 36% Crit Damage
Osmium Greatsword +6/+7 of Deathblow, 40% crit damage and xx% crit dmg craft (what ever you can afford higher the better)
amulet of pain +5
2 x critical rings +2
2 x Rol+2 or 1x ROL+2 and megaheths ring
belf of viatal + x (what ever u can afford)
2 x Earing of gaurd + x (what ever u can afford)
2 x Braclet of Fighter + x (what ever u can afford)
Epaulette of Fighter + 6/7/8 which ever

PVE Gear
Shadow Titanium armour Boots +6/+7, +7% sword amp (osmium at a later data if you can afford)
Shadow Titanium armour Gloves +6/+7, +7% sword amp (osmium at a later data if you can afford)
Osmium Armorsuit +6/+7, +50hp +7% Sword amp
Osmium Armorhelm of deathblow +6/+7, 36% Crit Damage
Osmium Greatsword +6/+7 of Deathblow, 40% crit damage and xx% crit dmg craft (what ever you can afford higher the better)
Vamperic amulet +4
1 x Force absorb rings +3/4
1x Crit ring +2 (if u have white board/hp steal pet, else extra force absorb ring)
2 x Rol+2 or 1x ROL+2 and megaheths ring
belf of viatal + x (what ever u can afford)
2 x vamperic earring + x (what ever u can afford)
2 x Braclet of Fighter + x (what ever u can afford)
Epaulette of Fighter + 6/7/8 which ever

the idea with pvp and pve gear being similar is that we use vamp jewels to absorb as much hp as we can, and we all know the more damage we do the more we leach, as we have high defence it makes sense to keep alot the same rather then loose damage and buy mithril gear.
until the above items can be used i would suggest just a basic will set and get yourself familiar with your skills, when you have the stats to use the gear listed above then slowly purchase them and swap each piece for your old items.

Tricks
One of Warriors best things is the retarget in bm2, this allows you to leach alot of hp back when bossing this allows us to use bloody spirit to deal mega damage...the trick behind using "bloody" is to use it with bm2 + aura + Cats recovery + bloody, this way you get cats hp recovery, max def from bm2 and aura then you wont die as easy.

hope this brief guide helps, if you have any questions pm me in game and i will add the answers to here

regards,

Beat

Last edited by Beat on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:13 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated for the new skill pvp combo and lvls)
Back to top Go down
Jinzorn
Admin
Jinzorn

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Actually i took the time and read it all Smile

It looks like a pretty cool guide Smile
Back to top Go down
http://darkfury.webmmorpg.net
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 pm

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
xblade10x

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:23 pm

You did it yourself? Or copied from somewhere and just edited it? Just wondering, nothing special Wink
Back to top Go down
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 pm

myself, used jins as a rough template but the facts are my own Smile
Back to top Go down
xblade10x

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Nice!!! Keep a good work.
Sry guys, ill log on cabal late at evening or night coz..Dunno simpy doesnt work for me on laptop. Have to format PC but lazy Razz
Back to top Go down
EddieMurphy
EddieMurphy

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:01 am

Regeneration lvl 20 <3 ... xD
good work B ^^
Back to top Go down
http://advancedgames.org
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 am

trust you to find that eddie u bitch lol...changed to 9 now xD
Back to top Go down
Tsort
Admin
Tsort

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 pm

What to mean by "After Update" ?
Back to top Go down
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:05 pm

there is an update in a couple weeks, so thats what i suggest for after it happens and u have the skills
Back to top Go down
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:36 pm

***Combo and skill lvl updated*** still at testing but all seems to work so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 am

updated combos again...watch the lvl of sword quake though as it has changed but i cant remember to what so will update that tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
karaitak

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven five for five ..
very helpful guide

( VENUS )
Back to top Go down
Beat
Beat

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Thanks Karaitak glad you found it helpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior (The Basics)   Warrior (The Basics) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior (The Basics)
Page 1 of 1